Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Our Trip to Florida!


We got started early!




oh yeah!

took some naps

almost there!!!

going to the beach!


ohhhh yes HOW I MISS IT!!!






THE BEEEACH IS ALIVE WITH THE SOUND OF MUSIC!!!!!!





Going to church (that I miss sooo much)


Maddie and Mia






Oh those silly girls !!


My Favorite pizza spot!


YUMMO!!!

Out with some friends














Off with girls!








Talking it's my favorite thing to do. =/
My adopted blonde sister Anne!
A bonfire at our Momgie's house!!!



Mia and I
















We had a great trip and CAN'T WAIT FOR OUR NEXT VISIT!!!!

5 comments:

Liv said...

ooh. i loved seeing these pictures!!!

Mia said...

Aww...memories...

I LOVE that picture of Joanna pointing at the mirror! That's hilarious!

Kendall said...

I wish i saw you guys more then once when you visited! i miss you guys so much!!!!! Come back REALLY soon!!!!
luv you guys!
-Kendall

Kendall said...

question......why are there no pictures of me? :)
love you guys like crazy!!!!!
and i miss you guys like crazy!!!!!
Next time you come into town (if a family member dosen't die again) We have to do something!
love you guys!
-Kendall

Kendall said...

Oh my gosh! I was looking at these pictures and i can't believe how young we all are. *clearing throat* I mean ya'll since there are NO pictures of me. (yeah i'm still hurt ;) ;)

Everyone is a baby!!!! It's so funny!